Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 8

We took Jesse on a big outing today: we started at a breakfast joint, then hit the Roaring Camp Railroad, then took a mile-long hike through the redwoods. (If you're reading this post, you probably already saw the photos over at my blog.)

But Jesse's favorite part? Sitting in the grass.




I didn't even know he knew how to sit! But when I laid him on his back in the grass, I could see him using his stomach muscles trying to sit up, and it seemed like he might have the core strength to sit upright. So I set him there, and he only lasted 10 or 15 seconds, but that is longer than my daughter did on her first try, which was when she was six months old.

Speaking of my daughter, in this video that's her orange sandal you see appear from nowhere and bump Jesse in the leg. He was surprised by it, but not upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment