Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Carseat update

No doubt most readers of this blog already saw it over at my own blog, but we are in business for baby-sitting!  According to the nice officer at the California Highway Patrol, my nephew Jesse and my own children Isaac and Laurel can ride safely in their three carseats in the rear seat of my station wagon -- at least through the next few months.

But soon Jesse will get too tall for his infant car seat (it can hold kids up to 30 inches long, and he's already at 26 inches), and as I noted on my own blog, Isaac and Laurel are both facing carseat challenges of their own.  So pretty soon the entire configuration will need to change.

Well, unfortunately baby-sitting is only a summer gig for us anyway.  In the fall Isaac will be in first grade (!) five days a week, and Laurel will be back in preschool two days a week, and we will no longer be able to make the weekly trip to see cousin Jesse. 

But at least we can have fun for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment